Statement of Rink Policy
It is our policy to maintain a well regulated public facility operated with emphasis on the safety of our patrons and their good conduct.
Our rules and regulations are firmly and fairly enforced. We solicit the patronage of only those who agree to comply with them and we urge your cooperation in reporting violations to our staff.
Because of the normal risk of maintaining balance on skates and the probability of occasional contact between skaters, accidents CAN and DO happen. You must voluntarily assume the risk of injury when you skate. We cannot and do not carry insurance covering injury to skaters. Skate at your own risk. Your cooperation, understanding, and assistance is appreciated. By entering Roller World, you understand, and agree to these terms.
Roller World Management
- Skate at your own risk.
- No chewing gum.
- No carrying children while on skates.
- No fast skating, rowdyism, or improper conduct.
- Socks must be worn with use of rental skates.
- No sitting, standing at, or climbing over any of the walls around the rink.
- Skates cannot be worn outside the building in the parking lot.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building.
- No alcohol or smoking allow in the building.
- All bags and personal belongings subject to inspection when entering the building.
- All entering must be clean and neatly dressed.
- Outside skates and roller blades are subject to inspection upon entering.
- Improper conduct, destruction of property, or failure to follow these rules may result in you being asked to leave or denial of entry.
- Management reserves the right to deny admission to anyone for any reason, and the denial of future admission for failure to follow these rules.
By purchasing admission to Roller World you are agreeing to these safety rules, and recognize that you are skating at your own risk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring my own skates?
- Yes. Rental roller skates are included in admission, but you are welcome to bring your own. Outside roller skates and roller blades are subject to inspection upon entry.
Do you have children’s size rental skates available?
- Yes. We have as small as Toddler size 8 rental skates available.
Do I have to pay admission even if I’m not skating?
- During the day parents and spectators do not have to pay admission. After 6PM during peak hours, everyone is required to pay admission even if they are not skating.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
- No. Outside food and drinks are not allowed at Roller World. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises.
Are socks required?
- Socks are required for use with rental skates and blades. If you do not have socks, you can purchase them at the ticket office window.
Can I request as song?
- No. We cannot accept song requests.
How much do arcade games cost to play?
- Arcade games vary in price. All arcade games use TOKENS which can be exchanged at the token machine at the rear of the snack bar area.
Are you open during school vacation weeks?
- Roller World is typically open during local school vacation weeks for extended days and times. Check our Facebook page for up to date vacation schedules.
Can I rent roller blades?
- Yes. Regular quad roller skates rentals are included in admission, roller blade rentals are $3 additional and can be purchased at the ticket window.
Can I win prizes from the arcade games?
- Yes! Many of our arcade games dispense prize tickets. You can redeem your prize tickets for toys & games in our Pro Shop.
Do you have push carts to help new skaters?
- No. We do not allow the use of push carts. However, for beginners we have a smaller practice rink for you to use until you’re ready for the big rink. Parents are allowed to walk on the practice rink to assist their children.